1 Chicken cutlet seasoned as you desire
1 Whole wheat tortilla
1/2 Cup shredded low fat mozzerella
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
Dash of red pepper flakes
1/2 Vine ripe tomato, diced into large chunks
1. Season and cook the chicken cutlet on medium high heat in a tbsp. of olive oil. Once cooked remove from heat and cool for 2 minutes.
2. Cut chicken into strips 1/4 think and 2" long.
3. Sprinkle the cheese on the whole wheat tortilla, drizzle the remaining tbsp. olive oil, sprinkle the seasoning and red pepper flakes and place the chicken strips on top.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees and place the pizza in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes. Once the cheese is melted, I set the oven to broil just to brown the cheese. You can do this if you also like your cheese a little burned.
4. Once pulled out of the oven, place the diced tomato on the pizza. This keeps the tomato fresh and adds a coolness to the warmth of the pizza.
5. Slice and enjoy!