My new year resolutions:
1. Spend more time with my family.
2. Keep high expectations of others!
3. Run a minimum of 10 miles at least two days a week.
4. Get out more.
5. Walk with my head up and not staring at the ground.
6. Start drawing again.
7. Start writing again.
8. Learn to block the negative and absorb the positive.
9. Take Yoga in an actual class!
10. Get my merchant license
11. Take it one day at a time. Not like I can go through two at once! :)
I have a ton more, but these mean the most to me. I hope everyone has a great New Year celebration and an even better new year! Peace Out \/